Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome!

Starting up my own baking blog has been something I've wanted to do for some time. Seeing that I bake a minimum of twice a week, and that my recipe book is constantly stuffed with little post-it sheets containing recipes, I thought that had to stop and I had to start documenting them properly for once.

I'm sure you all are also annoyed by the never-ending Twitpic spams you see on Facebook as well! Hehe.

This blog is especially for you, MUM! It was because you seldom let me help you in the kitchen when I was younger as I'd turn everything into a mess, that I started venturing on my own, of course with some help from you.

Anyhow, recipes will be up slowly but surely so do drop by once in a while :)

Black forest cake my housemate, Nadine and I made, for Emily's 22nd


Fei

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Black Forest cake! Annie would go gaga over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good! but the result of 3-4 hours of hard work.

    ReplyDelete